Zoo Outing with my Father / Mother / Wife / 2 Daughters and Helper. It has been a while since i last visit the zoo. Some photos to put in my blog for my memories.
Hi, I’m James, the writer behind Lew Wen Wan Blog. I started this blog to share practical tips on personal finance, career growth, online business ideas, and lifestyle in Singapore. Here, you’ll find: 1. Actionable guides on saving, investing, and building side income. 2. Honest thoughts on health, career, and family life in Singapore. 3. My own journey towards financial independence and balanced living. Thanks for visiting, and I hope you’ll find ideas here that inspire your next step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Using CHATGPT to generate 3 practical plans for a PSLE student to get AL1 in 3 months time for English / Maths / Science.
If the target is AL1 , the next 3 months should be about precision rather than simply studying longer . For a Primary 6 student, I would us...
-
Singapore is a paradise for food lovers—and that includes vegetarians. With its multicultural culinary heritage and affordable hawker fare,...
-
As of my last update, the classification of low, medium, and high income in Singapore can vary based on different sources and perspectives. ...
-
Creating a Budget: Step-by-Step Guide in Singapore Creating a budget is a crucial step in managing your finances effectively, especially in ...











No comments:
Post a Comment